Ok, so one of the first mats I did was a X-Wing mat for myself, and then I offered the design (and then a lot more designs) to community, and even though I going to start selling PVC mats, I made the decision as these mats were freely available that I would leave them so. But here is a simple guide to how to get them printed from Pixartprinting,
- Choose a Design from My Gallery and use the link in the description to download the full version (these are all quite large, considering they 100 / 150 dpi and 3 foot square designs.
- Go to Pixartprinting Banner I used 2 types from here:
- Extreme Classic PVC 500 gsm (from the PVC Banners)
- EcoFlat (which is a tougher material and lays flat quicker after being rolled up)
- Choose size and numbers
Size for most want to be 91.44 cm x 91.44 cm, all the designs have the information in the Description within the gallery
- Choose delivery timescale (the longer you give them the cheaper it is)
- add the order to checkout and purchase.
- Once you purchased you be asked to upload the image, which you got in step 1.
- Wait for arrival of your new play mat.